If you are looking to buy a blender for yourself, in all probability, you must have read several reviews of best blenders under 100….
And I would not be surprised if you are still confused for the choice!
It is for this reason that I write this article about ‘THE’ best budget blender that you can get under 100. And it will be a bonus for you if you love to make smoothies!
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
There is nothing about this blender that you will not like. From the exceptional blade features to the fancy jars of the blade, everything is just great about the product. In fact, there is nothing better than this one for making those perfect smoothies. We discuss here some of the unique features of Ninja Professional Blender.
- The blender is a powerhouse with an amazing power of 1000 watts.
- You also get a 72 oz. jar with it that has been marked for every 8 oz.
- The USP of the blender, however, is its outstanding Total Crushing Technology which can rip the fruits and vegetables, only in a matter of minutes.
- It has an easy lock lid system that makes it spill proof.
- The inbuilt pour spout into the jar makes way for easy pouring.
- It has an electric control panel.
- It has a dedicated place for the storage of cord.
- A non-slip bottom makes it safe.
- It comes with one year of manufacturer’s warranty.
- The model is easy to clean and is also dishwasher safe.
The exceptional features of this product are bound to enhance your blending skills and your experience in the kitchen a little different from what it used to be.